1. Connect your store to Billiger
Connecting the Shopify store to Billiger is executed through a respective account on the Solute Partner Space web site. Solute company owns Billiger.
In order to create an account on Billiger you are required to manually sign a paper contract and send it by fax to the Solute. After contract will be reviewed the marketplace will send you login and password to the account.
- Register an account. Navigate to Solute registration page and fill the form with your contact data.
2. Create the product feed
Before connecting your store to the Billiger, you need to create and configure the feed.
- Navigate to Feeds > Add > Billiger to generate the feed file. The feed is created in CSV format.
- Fill required fields in General tab section
- Configure the Google Analytics tab if required to track visitors from the marketplace (see Billiger conversion tracking manual)
- Put Feed status to active
- Press Save to finish and generate feed.
- Locate the link to the feed file in the Feed block. You will be pasting this link on Billiger site
3. Upload the feed to Billiger
Provide the URL to your feed when configuring your account after it was approved by Billiger staff. Feed processing may require up to several days.